I want to be a better blogger.
Actually blogging is helping. I’ve been pleased to get back into the swing of posting this past month or so (despite most of the posts being about butts or bullies) but I’m still looking for further improvement.
Oh, what the hey. Maybe you can help!
If you would be so kind, take a second and check out this poll. Your answers will help me better focus on content so that I can make Saturday Jane the best blog it can be!
Bonus points for commenting. Points can be traded in for hugs or cheap plastic whistles at the front counter.
EDIT: BLAAAARGH FORMATTING.
For some reason this poll doesn’t want to let you read it. Here are the choices, in their entirety. Read ’em here, and vote above!
- Make with the funny. I want to LOL, ROFL, and maybe even LMAO.
- Stories about childhood. It’s nice to know I wasn’t the only eight year old nerd who thought string cheese was unnatural.
- Tell me what’s happening now. I like hearing about the daily struggles and victories of a young twenty-something trying to grow up.
- The romantical stuff. Reading about you and your boyfriend gives me faith in humanity or whatever.
- Dude, cartoons! Write about animation and give me the latest news about what’s out and what’s coming out.
- Links links links! The internet is an amazing place. I want to see what ELSE is happening out there!
- Get my creative juices flowing. Writing, art, fashion, I want you to get crafty.
- Why not be specific? You’ve talked about ________ and I want to know more. (Post the topic in the comments!)
- Eh, whatever. I don’t come here for WHAT you write, I come for HOW you write it.